The Bottom Line
- Little bit goes a long way.
- Shouldn't be used if you have an issue with lanolin.
- Helps heal and protect your nipples during breastfeeding.
- This tub makes a really cute baby shower present topper as well, saying "Hey world - here I am!"
- Easy to throw into a diaper bag or at a nursing station.
Guide Review - Tough Titties Nipple Rub
You can use the Tough Titties Nipple Rub for sore nipples and even cracked nipples. Since it goes on smoothly it doesn't add insult to injury on even the most sensitive nipples. There are two ounces in a tub and it doesn't take much at all to cover the entire nipple, so it will last a very long time.
The ingredients include:
- Coconut Oil
- Lemon Essential Oil
- Geranium Essential Oil
- Clove Essential Oil
- Vitamin E
Tough Titties Nipple Rub is also such a neat name that it draws its own attention.
Also from Least Likely to Breed: