The Bottom Line
- Little bit goes a long way.
- I admit it - I prefer a tube.
- Helps heal and protect your baby's bottom.
- Just use a tiny bit to cover your baby's rear for protection, add a tad bit more for healing.
- This tub makes a really cute baby shower present topper as well, saying "Hey world - here I am!"
Guide Review - Bad Ass Booty Balm
The ingredients include:
- Aloe Butter
- Zinc Oxide
- Emu Oil
- Peru Balsam Essential Oil
- Chamomile Blue Essential Oil
- Helichrysum Essential Oil
Each of the ingredients is specifically chosen to protect or nurture your baby's buns. There are also notably absent ingredients like paraben, lavender and tea tree oil which have all been recently pinned to not so nice ideas when it comes to babies.
One great piece of advice that they offer is one that as a mother of seven I whole heartedly agree with - if you keep a baby's bottom slathered in a diaper cream, it's much easier to clean and less likely to get raw. So keep some Bad Ass Booty Balm in your diaper bag and on your changing table.
Also from Least Likely to Breed: