- 9/21/07: Salma Hayek and François-Henri Pinault have welcomed Valentina Paloma, who weighed 7 lbs, 7 oz. According to their rep, "Mother and child are doing well."
- Naomi Watts and her boyfriend, Liev Schreiber greeted a son, Alexander Peter Schreiber, on July 25 at 3:59 p.m. He weighed 8 lbs, 4 oz, and is 22 1/2 inches long. The representative for Watts tells Us Magazine, "The parents are ecstatic, and both mom and baby are doing great." Naomi was due on August 2 and was choosing not to schedule an induction or a cesarean but rather to go into labor naturally. She celebrated her baby shower last weekend.
- Christina Aguilera is pregnant says a source for New York Post's Paige Six column. No official words from Christina and her husband Jordan Bateman.
- Russell Crowe is a father again! His second son was born weighing 8 lbs. This is his second child with wife, Danielle Spencer.
- Britney Spears? posed nude for the cover of Harper's Bazaar this week. It will be out in August. She is due with number two!
- Heidi Klum and Seal are expecting again. This is baby number three. The couple already have a two year old and a nine month old.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie (Brangelina) talk about their surgical birth experience. To include the newest photos.
- Matt Damon and his wife, Luciana, celebrated the birth of a daughter on June 10th. Isabella weighed 7 lbs, 7 oz. She is Damon's first child and Luciana's second.
- Melissa Etheridge and her partners are expecting twins this fall. According to poetry on their blog the babies are a girl and a boy.
- Adam Corolla (Man Show) and wife Lynette welcomed boy/girl twins - their first, via scheduled cesarean on 6/7/06. Sonny weighed in at 6 lbs, 4 oz and sister, Natalia was 5 lbs, 12 oz.
- Anna Nichol Smith admits to being pregnant at 38. She had a son who is 20 from a previous relationship.
- Rachel Weisz
Oscar winner was due with her first on 5/30/06. He arrived one day late in New York City (5/31/06). Henry Chance Aronofsky is the name chosen. Mom and family were running around SoHo this weekend.
- Gwen Stafani and Gavin Rossdale welcome a a son! Here they are in the homestretch of her pregnancy.
- Adam Sandler and Jackie Titone Sandler are expecting their first baby sometime in the next few months.
- Don Johnson and wife Kelley had their son on Saturday, 4/29/06. Reportedly he weighed in at 7 pounds and was 27.5 inches long. That has got to be a typo!
- Shaq O'Neal and wife Shaunie welcome sixth child, Me'erah Sanaa. She was born in Miami at 4:57 am, and weighed in at 8 pounds, 1 ounce, and she was 21 inches long. The funny part? It was within minutes of team mate Kobe Bryant and wife Vanessa. Gianna Maria-Onore Bryant arrived 5/1/06 at 2:03 a.m. in Orange County, CA and she weighed in at 6 pounds, 7 ounces.
- Brooke Shields & Chris Henchy
Baby Grier joins big sister Rowan on 4/18/06. Same hospital and day as nemesis Tom Cruise's baby. Will she suffer from postpartum depression again? Apparently, two weeks after having Grier, Brooke is on the red carpet with no signs of depression. (Updated 5/2/06)
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin
Baby Moses joins sister Apple on 4/10/06.
- Matt and Luciana Damon
Due in June 2006 with a girl.
- Paul Wall and Wife
Baby boy, also 4/18/06, William Patrick Slayton.
- Donald Trump and Wife
Barron William Trump, 4/06
- Meg Ryan Adopts a Baby Girl
- Courtney Cox gives birth! A baby girl named CoCo.
- Julia Roberts - It's twins! Hazel and Finn.
- Colin Farrel's a father! - September 2003