- Angelina Jolie and partner Brad Pitt welcomed fraternal twins, a boy and a girl, in Nice, France on July 12th. Knox Leon weighed 5.3 lbs and sister Vivienne Marcheline was 5 lbs. The actress gave birth via c-section and is reported to be in good spirits.
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are expecting biological babies #2 & 3. The due date was given as 8/19/08 but rumors are flying that she's already had the twins in France. These have been dispelled by a press conference by her obstetrician in Nice, France, saying she has been admitted to the hospital there as a precaution for bedrest until the births which are "weeks" away.
- Matthew McConaughey and girlfriend Camila Alves, 25, have welcomed their son, a delivery surprise. The baby was born at 6:22 p.m., on Monday, July 7th, 2008. He weighed 7 lbs, 4 oz. Matthew remarked that they did this side by side and it was an amazing process.
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban welcomed a daughter Sunday Rose, on 7/7/08. She was born in Nashville. She was born weighing in at 6 lbs 7.5 oz.
- Clay Aiken the runner up in American Idol is expecting in August 2008 with his friend/producer Jaymes Foster. The couple aren't really a couple but will share parenting duties and reportedly conceived via artificial insemination.
- Updated 6/19/08: Jaime Lynn and fiance, Casey Aldridge welcomed daughter Maddie Briann Aldridge early this morning after an induction and a vaginal birth. Jaime Lynn Spears, little sister of Britney, is pregnant.
- Tori Spelling and husband Dean McDermott welcomed daughter Stella Doreen 6/9/08. She weighed in at 6 lbs 8 ounces. Tori's rep reports, "She's a healthy baby girl. Tori and baby are resting comfortably."
She was also born at Cedars-Sinai.
Jessica Alba and Warren Cash welcomed daughter Honor Marie on Saturday, June 7th. The baby was born at Cedars-Sinai in Los Angeles. We don't have anything further, including birth weight.
- Ashley Simpson and Peter Wentz are expecting a baby in October after a whirlwind romance and wedding.
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban expect their first baby together, confirms Keith's Rep. Reports are "sometime in July."
- Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony welcomed fraternal twins on February 22, 2008. A girl and a boy!
- Winter Harlow Kate was born to Nicole Richie and Joel Madden in Los Angeles, weighing 6 lbs 7 ounces. Reports are that this was a normal. vaginal birth.
Christina Aguilera, welcomed with her husband Jordan Bratman, a boy! Max Liron was born Saturday, January 12th at 10:05 p.m. and weighed in at 6 lbs, 2 oz and was 20 ½ inches long.
- Courtney Thorne Smith welcomed Jacob Emerson weighing 6 lbs, 13 oz after about a 12 hour labor. Reports are that she refused an induction and he was born two weeks past her due date.
- Singer Monica welcomes a son three weeks early with finance Rodney Hill. This is the couples second son. His name is Romelo born on January 8, 2008 weighing 5 lbs 6 oz.
- Christina Aguilera has supposedly scheduled a cesarean for January 10. Jennifer Block, Author of Pushed, urges her not to do it.
- Jamie Lynn Spears, 16, says she's 12 weeks pregnant and due in mid-2008 with her 18 year old boyfriend's baby.
- Christina Aguleira is rumored to have a cesarean section scheduled on January 10, 2008.
- Jennifer Lopez and husband, Mark, are expecting a bundle (bundles?) of joy in 2008.
- Halle Berry and her boyfriend are expecting a baby in early 2008. Halle also suffers from diabetes. Her baby girl was born in March.
- A guide to Celebrity Babies born in 2007
- Trista and Ryan Sutter of Bachlorette fame, welcomed Maxwell Alston (7/26/07) weighing 5 lbs, 3 oz He was born four weeks early due to complications in the pregnancy - HELLP Syndrome, preeclampsia and gestational diabetes.