The Bottom Line
- Unique information that can be hard to find.
- Great planning tools.
- Stories from others who have planned and participated.
- It wasn't published sooner!
- Descriptions of various activities that you can use in planning your ceremony.
- Sample invitations to guide you in creating your own special invitation.
- Music to use in your ceremony, if you wish.
- Quotes from women who have been celebrated and made to feel empowered by their guests.
Guide Review - Blessingways: A Guide To Mother-centered Baby Showers
From the very idea of what a Blessingway is to the completion of your ceremony, Ms. Maser walks you through. She shows you some of the many options available, without providing a one-sized fits all script. This is what will help you make your Blessingway special and personal.
The stories throughout the book narrate how important and special these rituals can be for the women who are being celebrated. The women talk about how empowered they felt from the support of their family and friends. These women were all moved by the experience of the Blessingway.