- This is a twist on the classic dirty diaper game and a combo of the traditional Halloween feely game
- Take things that represent "gross" things about pregnancy and babies and put them in diapers. Have guests feel inside the diapers to decide what is what.
- Examples include:
- Pass each diaper out and have guests write what they think it is, most correct wins!
Needle in a Haystack Halloween Version
- This is a version of the Needle in a Haystack baby shower game
- Take a bowl filled with peeled grapes
- Put in a hand full of well separated prunes
- While blind folded, have people pick out as many prunes from the grapes in 1 minute as they can
- Winner is the person who gets the most!
How Dilated is Your Pumpkin
- You will need several pumpkin (4-5), a carving knife, play dough, metric ruler
- Open the top of the pumpkins, but do not carve the sides
- Clean part of the "guts" out and put in a ring of play dough measured between 1-10 centimeters
- Have players reach in and measure how dilated each ring is and write it down, repeating for each pumpkin
- Winner is the person who gets the most right answers!