A baby do is a theme for a baby shower. It asks that all guests bring a baby gift that can be done with the baby. Hence the title, Baby Do. Some examples might be:
- baby bath tub
While the theme is really loose and applies mostly to baby shower presents, it can be extended to baby shower games and or advice giving. For example, during the shower you can have guests answer questions on separate sheets of paper or in a book with headings like:
- What do you do with baby if she cries?
- What do you do with baby if he is playing during diaper changes?
- What do you do with baby if it's raining and you need to get out?
- What do you do with baby if she is running a fever?
- What do you do with baby if he hates certain foods?
This can make a nice, unique gift in and of itself.