The Bottom Line
- Can see baby with nursing cover
- Good coverage with burp cloths
- Supportive of breastfeeding
- Tag in funy place on burp cloth
- Available in organic fabrics
- Multiple fabric designs available
- Great baby shower gift for a breastfeeding mom
Guide Review - Bebe Au Lait Nursing Cover and Burp Cloth Gift Set
The cover is also easily manageable with one hand. This is great when you're trying to wrangle a hungry baby and a nursing cover. The fabric body is also large enough to cover your entire chest even if you're a good size. Though the fabric is very light weight.
The burp cloths are a very generous size. The are also the same size on both ends, so none of that annoying tapering I've been seeing a lot with some burp cloths. The only complaint with the burp cloths is that the tag is large and rough. The location they chose can irritate baby's skin, so you just have to be careful of your placement.