The Bottom Line
- Multiple color projections available.
- You have to find the right height for maximum stars.
- Turns itself off in 45 minutes to avoid battery drain.
- Projects the constellations in amber, green or blue.
- Great baby shower gift that baby will love for years to come.
Guide Review - Twilight Turtle
My four year old twins quickly fell in love with the turtle, stealing it out of the baby's room after she would go to sleep. They even took it to school during Space Week so they could show it to their friends. The soft body design is handy and comfortable to hold, the shell is hard plastic.
The Twilight Turtle takes three AAA batteries. And it easily sits anywhere in the room. I did have to play around with where it sat in the room for maximum constellation display. (The educational brochure with the Twilight Turtle was helpful at pointing out how to find them for the astronomy challenged parent.)