The Bottom Line
- Handy size for keeping it with you.
- A place for photos each month.
- 36 stickers to help keep track of baby's firsts.
- Needs one more month for a total of 13.
- A space for each month of the baby's first year, including a photo.
- 36 stickers to help mark big occasions.
- Journaling prompts to help get you started about what makes your baby special and different.
Guide Review - My Life as a Baby - First Year Calendar
Each month is empty so that you can fill in the days of the month and the month itself. There is also an area for a 4 X 6 photo every month and one for a newborn photo. This allows you to see how much baby has grown month to month and from birth to the first birthday.
The 36 stickers that are included can be used or not. I have chosen to use some of them and ignore the ones that don't apply. Typical stickers are baby's firsts like walking, talking and eating. There are also stickers of appointments with the pediatrician, etc. The extra stickers can be used for keeping siblings busy.
The biggest benefit for me is that it is easy to sit down and jot down a couple of memories each day or week. I can make sure that I get the big things on the calendar to share with my baby as she gets older. This is the perfect size for the busy mom of many or busy mom of one. This would make a great baby shower present or newborn gift.