The Bottom Line
- Personalized mothers jewelry.
- Less expensive than other personalized jewelry.
- Option of necklace or bracelet.
- Great for mothers who have many kids.
- Only in silver base, for those who prefer gold.
- Personalized Small Tag measures approximately 3/4" x 1/2"
- Bebe Large tag measures 1" x 1/2" inch
- For the necklace, the tags hang on 21" sterling silver balled chain.
- The bracelet is 7 1/2" inches 4mm sterling silver balled chain with a lobster clasp.
- Heart of Gold option, where the heart on the tag is layered in 22K gold for a different look.
Guide Review - Mommy Tags - Mothers Jewelry
The base jewelry is a slightly larger tag that reads bebe, which is French for baby. Then your personalized tag gets added to the chain. From there you can add additional names and dates to your chain. Because of the uniqueness, you can add multiple children without feeling overwhelmed (at least as far as the jewelry goes). There are no birth stones to deal with and you can put them in any order that you want to, even mixing and matching.
There is a choice between using a 4 mm bead bracelet, which is what I started wearing first. It looked really nice and I got a lot of compliments on it. It did take a day or two to get used to wearing it, but I'm not one who wears a lot of jewelry. Then I decided to try out the necklace, so I ordered the necklace. I was able to just get the necklace and not place an order for more tags, which was a nice option. I like how this looks as a necklace, but I didn't like the necklace bead size, which was smaller than the bracelet and closer to a real dog tag. I just restrung my tags on my own necklace.
This is also nice to wear if you have many children or for a grandmother. Multiple tags are not overwhelming and can be added at a later date.