The Bottom Line
- No sizing - one size fits all.
- Tying takes time to learn.
- Portable for everyone.
- Fits all parents, regardless of size or shape.
- Comfortable hold, ergonomically designed, for baby and parent.
- Fits your baby, including down to premature infants because it adjusts to the baby.
Guide Review - Cuddly Wrap
The Cuddly Wrap is long. That was my first thought. But then I read why - it's designed to fit everyone (parent or child). This means no weight limits and no limits on parental size. This is a big plus in baby wraps.
The materials are lightweight, breatheable cotton to allow you to wear it even in hot summer months. It also easily stows in a diaper bag.
The Cuddly Wrap comes with an instructional DVD as well as a booklet on wearing instructions. If you're someone who is fearful of tying - don't be, just give it a shot!