The Bottom Line
- Easy to use product to immortalize your belly.
- Everything you need to make one kit.
- Much easier than gathering everything separately.
- No decorations included.
- You can paint your Belly Imprint or decorate it in many other ways.
- This makes a great activity for a baby shower or blessingway.
- You can use the Belly Imprint as a gift for a baby shower.
- You can use the Belly imprint to decorate your nursery.
Guide Review - Belly Imprint by Belly Vita
The materials begin to harden nearly immediately, but take a full 20 minutes before you can remove it. Including the prep time and the clean up time it took us about 50 minutes to do the whole process.
I found it easier to place a drop cloth over the bed and then a thin sheet over that. The bits of plaster that did fall on the sheet came off immediately when we washed it (within a couple of hours). Mom got up to shower afterwards and then we left the Belly Imprint to dry. Belly Vita recommends that you wait 4-24 hours for it to dry completely before adding the finishing touches and coating.
Once done you can use the Belly Imprint as a baby shower decoration or nursery decoration.
Photo © Belly Vita