The Bottom Line
- Unique memory foam core.
- Compact for traveling but big for baby.
- Fewer boy designs, more in the works.
- The Plush Pad comes in multiple patterns of stylish fabrics.
- The Plush Pad opens easily without a lot of work from anyone, making it easy to handle with a wiggly baby in arms.
- It rolls up to be 10 inches by 3 inches for your diaper bag, but is two feet by two feet when opened.
Guide Review - The Plush Pad by Ah Goo Baby
At first my concern was that the pad, which is not your standard waterproof material, would be difficult to clean, but the fabric is actually water repellent and machine washable a must when youve got a naked baby involved. I also really liked that each piece was removable, by way of a zippered pouch on the changing pad.
The Plush Pad rolls up to take up very little room in the diaper bag, and I also found that the roll was easier to find in my diaper bag than the typical foldable pad. Rolled up it measures ten inches by three inches, but when you open it up, its a luxurious two feet by two feet.
The Plush Pad makes a great portable changing station for traveling or even as a second station in your home, such as a downstairs place to change your babys diaper or at a second location such as grandmas house. This makes it a very usable changing pad for all parents or grandparents.