Trying to find out if you're pregnant? Take a pregnancy test.
Difficulty Level: average Time Required: 20 minutes
- Purchase a pregnancy test.
- Read the instructions in the box.
- Open the test kit.
- Familiarize yourself with the parts.
- Urinate in a cup or on the test.
- Lay the test flat for at least 3 - 5 minutes.
- Read the test prior to 20 minutes.
- Wait until the day you expect your period.
- While first morning urine isn't necessary it does increase the amount of hormone found in your urine.
- Are Home Pregnancy Tests Really Accurate?
- Am I Pregnant?
- Pregnancy Tests
- Signs & Symptoms of Pregnancy