- Childbirth classes are a lot of fun! Not to mention very important. These online versions are not meant to take the place of real life classes offered nearly every where. However, they are a great start and a super supplement.
- We will cover everything that I normally cover in my regular classes, including: pregnancy comfort, prenatal exercise, nutrition, preparing your body for birth, stages of labor, doulas, comfort measures, medications for labor, cesarean birth, VBAC, baby care, breast feeding, postpartum and a whole lot more!
- The Prepared Childbirth: The Family Way is our class text. I've chosen it for the breadth and clarity of information, the ease of use, the great illustrations, and the cost. However, you will not need the text to complete the class, it will merely be more beneficial.
- These classes are designed to be done in order, but will stand alone as well. The resources are great additions for anyone who is expecting a baby. Be sure to check them out.
- The cost of the book is $5.00. Shipping and Handling $2.00. Texas residents add 8.25% sales tax.
Total for Non-Texas residents is : $7.00
Total for Texas residents is : $7.58
Send check or money order to:
The Family Way Publications, Inc
ATTN: Debby Amis
5804 Furneaux Drive
Plano, TX 75093 USA
Phone or Fax orders (Credit cards): (972)403-0297