The Bottom Line
This set of maternity clothes is a staple for every pregnant woman, no matter what she does all day or night. These clothes grow with her throughout pregnancy. She'll hate to give them up when the pregnancy is over.
- Soft material
- No irritating seams
- Choice of colors and sleeve lengths
- Stylish and fashionable
- Doesn't look childish or scream baby on board
- Better line dried
- Initial investment higher than cheaper knock offs
- The material is soft with 90% cotton and 10% lycra to give it a little stretch as your belly grows.
- Now you can choose between black, olive, bordeaux and expresso.
- These four pieces mix and match for a great set of clothes with style, not to mention comfort.
- You can use these clothes even during the initial postpartum period.
- Stylish, sexy clothes that don't scream baby on board.
Guide Review - Pregnancy Surival Kit
The idea behind the Pregnancy Survival Kit (PSK), is that with a few basic articles of clothing you can mix and match to create many great outfits with style and comfort. You get the famous 4 inch waist band on the pants and the knee-length skirt. In addition to that you have your basic dress, sometimes black if you order it that way, and a tunic style top, which I personally continued to wear even while nursing. The neck line is great for showing off a part of your body that isn't expanding - your neck and shoulders, for that confident, sometimes sexy feel. Now that I'm not pregnant, I'm really going to miss these clothes...
This is no longer made.