Why break the bank for maternity clothes? Look nice for less!
Time Required: 60 minutes
- Determine what you need.
- Catalog what clothes you already have.
- Look through your closet for things that will last the whole pregnancy.
- Look in your husband's closet for bigger shirts!
- Ask your friends and relatives if you might borrow some of their maternity clothes.
- Reevaluate what you still need.
- Decide how much money you have to spend.
- Look into second hand stores, yard sales, and similar places for gently used clothing.
- You may still have a few requirements for your wardrobe.
- Comparison shop. Check local stores, catalogs and online.
- Make your final selections!
- Buy clothing that is made well to last you through several pregnancies, if need be.
- Don't restrict yourself to maternity wear, try larger sizes.
- Just because you're pregnant doesn't mean you have to give up fashion!