Making Your Signature File
While in the forum:
- Click on My Forums button in the upper right corner of your screen
- Go to the VERY bottom of the screen
- At the left you'll see MY PREFERENCES
- You'll see various settings for your method of viewing -
- By leaving the Email Notification ON you have a handy way to know when someone answers a question you've posted.
- Change your Time Zone to match where you live if you want the time to be accurate for you when viewing.
- Mark Discussions as Favorite? I have this shut OFF for my viewing, but I think it's "On" by default. This means any thread you are posting in is marked with a little hand and you can see it easily. I read all the threads so I shut this off. Try it both ways?
- ** Change BASIC to ADVANCED ** in the next line. This lets you do several things: have a signature file, see a whole thread at once instead of just one message at a time and you can Post in HTML for images and you can ATTACH an image from your computer to your messages.
- The Chat "client" doesn't exist on the forum. Our chat room is at: http://pregnancy.about.com/mpchat.htm
- When you are done - be sure to click on "SOURCE" under your signature.
- Click on APPLY when you are done with below input.