I saw a Facebook post the other day asking the question: What can a dad do other than breastfeed? It made me think of all the times society answers that with: Change diapers! That's sort of sad, isn't it? I mean, no one really wants to change diapers. So I started coming up with some fun things that dads can do with babies.
- Wear the baby
- Bathe baby
- Read to baby
- Sing to baby
- Take walks with baby
- Do baby massage
- Snuggle skin to skin with baby
- Skype with baby to see distant relatives
Basically anything except breastfeed... So as you all think about Father's Day, what is on your lists?
- 10 Tips for New Dads
- Books for Dads
- Overzealous Dads in Pregnancy
- Readers Share: Did your partner drive you nuts in pregnant?
- Do you suffer from pregnancy obsession?
- Sympathetic Pregnancy (Couvade Syndrome)