Taking a pregnancy test shouldn't be hard to do, but often times there are things that happen during testing that you wonder if it messes up the results of your pregnancy test. There might also be a certain aspect of your medical history that leaves you wondering if you can trust your pregnancy test. Here are some of the more common questions that people ask when taking a pregnancy test:
- How soon can I take a pregnancy test?
- What is a blood pregnancy test?
- What is a false positive result on a pregnancy test?
- What is an evaporation line on a pregnancy test?
- Can an IUD affect a pregnancy test result?
- If I take a pregnancy test too early can the results be wrong?
- How long should I wait between pregnancy tests?
- Do I have to use first morning urine for a pregnancy test to work?
- What if a positive sign came up later on a pregnancy test?
- What medicines will affect my pregnancy test results?
- How high is my hCG supposed to be?
Photo © Burazin/Getty Images