One of the most favored tasks of the end of pregnancy is packing a bag for the hospital. Though what you put in the bag can also be a bit of a conundrum. What if you forget something? What if you pack too much stuff? And just what do you really need? These are questions most moms ask.
So what did you really need? Did you forget anything? If so, how did you deal with it. Share with us in the comments.
More on Hospital Bags:
- Packing Your Hospital Bag
- 5 Things You Shouldn't Pack for Labor
- How to Pack a Hospital Bag
- Dad's Hospital Bag
- Packing a Hospital Bag for a Planned Cesarean Birth
- Packing a Bag for Your Kids
Photo © Fotolia