If you're not one of the Facebook Timeline hold outs, you are now able to announce your pregnancy as a change in relationships. You simply go to the Add a Life Event link, select Family & Relationships and you will see Expecting a Baby. The good news is that you can customize this area a bit. You can add a photo, give a due date, and even select with whom you share this information. And some people will be thrilled to be able to add the girl or boys section.
My problem with it so far is that it doesn't let you add twins. In doing a sample to show you here, I just grabbed the only ultrasound I had handy on my computer, which happened to be of my twin daughters. But, it just lets you say baby and girl, not babies nor girls. It's a small thing, but it does matter to some.
So will you be using it to make your pregnancy announcement?
- Fun Ways to Announce Your Pregnancy
- When to Announce Your Pregnancy
- When Pregnancy Announcement Are Met with a Bad Response
- 8 Times You Should NOT Announce Your Pregnancy
- Public Response to Pregnancy Announcements