August 1-7 every year marks World Breastfeeding Week. This is a time to celebrate breastfeeding, talk about the joys and challenges, thank those who have helped us succeed and encourage others. This year the theme is "Understanding the Past-Planning the Future".
My goal was to bring you many different perspectives on breastfeeding. So I thought a blog carnival would be a great way to do that. While I'll post something all week here, on Facebook and Twitter, this post has the links to lots of people's information on breastfeeding.
- How to Breastfeed
- Breastfeeding and Food Allergies
- Breastfeeding Doesn't Have to Limit Baby's Time With Dad
- Is Breastfeeding Still Best if You Have Drugs in Your System?
- Another Great Reason to Breastfeeding from the Lymphoma Guide
- How a Dad Can Support a Breastfeeding Mom
- Breastfeeding Information for Adoptive Mothers Hoping to Nurse
- Toddler Breastfeeding
- Breastfeeding benefits for preemies
- Lactation and Pregnancy Loss
- The Health, Environmental and Economical Benefits of Breastfeeding
- Breastfeeding After Infertility
- Breastfeeding: What's a sick mom to do?
- Tips for Breastfeeding Multiples
- Encouraging New Moms to Breastfeed
- Modern Day Wet Nurse
- Painful Breastfeeding
- "The instructor has a clear bias towards breastfeeding."
Do you have a link? Put it in the comments!