So recently we started talking about pregnancy in the summer on our Facebook page. I thought it was a great discussion that started out being about how to stay comfortable and wound up discussing why being pregnant in the summer time was so great. Here are some of the benefits of a summer pregnancy:
- Flip flops
- Fresh fruit readily available
- No winter coats
- Flowing dresses that are in style for everyone
What makes your list as a benefit of a summer pregnancy?
- Tips for Being Pregnant in the Summer
- Pregnancy and Maternity Bathing Suits
- Sunbathing in Pregnancy
- Hazy Days of Summer
- Readers Share: What do you look for in maternity swim suits?
Photo © Videovol - Fotolia.com