Back when I did a lot of scrapbooking, I found these tiny gems that had glue on the back. You could put them anywhere and boy did I! Then came the whole revolution of bling. You could bling anything from clothing to cards and there was even something called Vajazzling. (It's the use of spiraling gems to decorate your bikini area.) My husband asked me if they came out with pregnancy tests that were covered in bling when he saw a pacifier covered in gemstones.
From that point on we started joking about why you'd have a gemstone encrusted pregnancy test. Here are some of the ideas we came up with:
- The reward for the most pregnancy tests taken in one pregnancy.
- Birth stones specific to the due date of the baby conceived. (So if I knew I was due in April, I'd use diamond colored gemstones, but emeralds for May.)
- To have as a funny pregnancy announcement.
- For the mom-to-be with a ton of gemstones left over from home made cards.
- For the mom-to-be who simply loves gemstones on everything.
- They make prettier keepsakes.
Have you ever blinded a pregnancy test or anything else related to baby? Send your photo in and you might see it added to the site. Be sure to tell me what you did it for and why!