Lamaze International has a new campaign starting today called Push for Your Baby. The idea behind the campaign is that women and families need to know how to get the safest and best care for their baby. They have an amazing video of birth stories, a section on childbirth challenges, how to spot the best care and even a blogging contest.
- 6 Myths About Childbirth Class
- Which Childbirth Class is Right for You?
- What does a good childbirth class look like?
- Childbirth Class Options
- Online Childbirth Class Overview
- Do you need a childbirth class if you want an epidural?
- Childbirth Class: The Second Time Around
- Bradley Class Overview
- What do moms say about Bradley Classes?
- Lamaze Class Overview
- What do moms say about Lamaze Classes?
- ICEA Class Overview
- What do moms say about ICEA Classes?
Finding a Class in YOUR Area
- Find a Lamaze Class
- Find an ICEA Class
- Find a Bradley Class
- Find a CAPPA Class
- Find a Birthing from Within Class
- Find a Hypnobirthing Class
- Find a Hypnobabies Class
Photo © Lamaze International