Tonight, Angela on Bones had her baby. I had to laugh at the very stereotypical statement Angela screamed when her water breaks, "It's showtime!" This is after her husband, Hodgins, jumps every time she walks into the room or opens her mouth.
Though my favorite quote came from the obstetrician: "You know everything you need to know to have this baby..."
Though her husband spends lots of time working on the case and lots of time being worried. This is totally true and one of the reasons that a doula makes great sense!
Did your partner have concerns? What helped?
- 10 Things to Help Dad Cope in Labor
- Concerns Partners Have About Labor
- Dad's Guide to Childbirth
- 5 Reasons Dads Should Demand a Doula
- Should dad be in the delivery room?
- 5 Ways to Make Dads More Comfortable at Birth
Photo © David Livingston/Stringer - Getty Images