Taking a pregnancy test isn't supposed to be hard. But when you're taking about something this important, you want to get it right. What does that mean about medications you take? What about reading the results? Heck, we all read more into every test we take, in fact, in an interview Trista Sutter said it took 99 pregnancy tests with her first pregnancy before she believed it. (I've been known to hold my tests up against a white wall to see if a line popped up.) Anyway, I've tried to answer some of the most common questions about pregnancy tests. If you have more, let me know!
- What if the positive comes up after the time limit?
- What is a false positive?
- Do I need to use first morning urine?
- Can medicine effect the test results?
- If I take a test too early can it be wrong?
- Am I Pregnant? Quiz
- How to Take a Pregnancy Test
- 10 Reasons Your Period is Late
- Can I get pregnant...
- Pregnancy Calendar
- Pregnancy Books
- 25 Signs of Pregnancy
Photo © EyeWire